The current PSP Subscriber Pricing Guide is for those manufacturers and suppliers implementing the components enabling the PSP standards for data communications. Please note, Suppliers can implement the PSP standards without the use of the existing PSP components, and without the fee, though the development effort required to build the functionality without the existing components is more substantial.
Pricing is determined based on two factors: Size of Company and MIC Membership Status.
|Company Size||MIC Member||Non-Member|
|under $2M annual gross revenue||$ 45,000||$ 60,000|
|between $2M – $20M annual gross revenue||$ 67,500||$ 90,000|
|over $20M annual gross revenue||$ 90,000||$ 120,000|
- Option 1: One payment due 10 days from contract signing
- Option 2: Three annual installments of one-third total price
- Option 3: 36 equal installments
- Multiple implementation methods
- Access to implementation tools and methodologies
- PSP Components to simplify implementation
- Access to PSP testing environment
- Ability to receive PSP Certification
- Access to product documentation
- Implementation assistance